Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

2011

Action / Adventure / Thriller

452
Rotten Tomatoes Critics - Certified Fresh 93%
Rotten Tomatoes Audience - Upright 76%
IMDb Rating 7.4 10 424,692

Synopsis


Downloaded 722,877 times
April 13, 2019

Director

Cast

Léa Seydoux as Marie
Simon Pegg as Paul
Tom Cruise as Himself
720p.BLU 1080p.BLU
850.44 MB
1280*720
English
PG-13
23.976 fps
132 min
P/S N/A / N/A
1.40 GB
1920×1080
English
PG-13
23.976 fps
132 min
P/S N/A / N/A

Movie Reviews

Reviewed by charliep14 8 / 10 / 10

Mission Impossible at its best!

The first half of the movie is probably the best action movie of the last 20 years. It is intense, well shot, engaging and absolutely stunning visually. The stunts and action set in Budapest, Moscow and Dubai and are absolutely fantastic and make the movie. Unfortunately the movie slows down greatly in the second half of the movie (or is it two thirds/one third?) in Mumbai and loses itself in some common genre traps: too much explaining stuff that doesn't make sense and some fairly 'average' action. It's a small gripe, probably half explained by the fantastic beginning of the movie. The cast is the best of the series: Jeremy Renner is a good addition, Lea Seydoux is a pretty cool villain and the female lead whose name escapes me is somebody I wish I would have seen in another movie? And Cruise is Cruise, he's the man in this saga. A great movie overall, well done Brad Bird!

Reviewed by adonis98-743-186503 3 / 10 / 10

Brad Bird does Wonders with Mission: Impossible 4

The IMF is shut down when it's implicated in the bombing of the Kremlin, causing Ethan Hunt and his new team to go rogue to clear their organization's name. The 4th installment of the MI Series might be the most insane one of them all. With amazing action set pieces, special effects and death defying stunts like the ones in Dubai and the entire scene in the Garage this newest film in the Mission: Impossible Saga is both action and comedic gold and it all goes down to Brad Bird's amazing direction and an insane and well made script alongside a talented Cast of New and Old Actors who seem to be as insane as Tom is. (A+)

Reviewed by maxmages 3 / 10 / 10

This movie is unsettling and unintelligent

I do not even ask how such a stupid movie could make so much money. I'm only interested in why this film is loved by so many people. And why everyone considers him the best "Mission Impossible" part. Did you all forget the third film? Anyway, the movie is as stupid as if a five year old had written the screenplay, all plot sort of looks absolutely the same as if the studio had only three sets available, the stereo typical characters in this movie are so embarrassing even Walt Disney itself I would be ashamed and the comic relief if you can call it that way I was totally on the pointer. Of course, not everything was terrible the climbing scenes on the skyscraper was wonderful. And some fights were good. But the whole movie is full of decisions where I had to take my head and screamed out loud why? And the pacing is crap, really cheap so that every five minutes to 99% in the movie I knew what happened next, that's not exciting. (The remaining 1% were just filming stupidity) There are movies you do not like but at least you can understand why other people love it. These movies just do not irritate you but all things you do not like irritate other people. However, this is a movie where it's not just about me personally, but it's about really technical mistakes. This movie is a poorly composed puzzle. (With missing pieces) And I can not understand, I really, really can not understand why this movie pleases people; and that he pleases just so many people disgusts me.

Read more IMDb reviews

0 Comments

Be the first to leave a comment